About Lincoln Park Boring Co.
Our Company History
Lincoln Park Boring Co. (LPB) is a family owned and operated business doing precision machine work for the past 60 years. Founded by Richard Yesue in 1956, LPB began with a small shop in Lincoln Park, MI. Mr. Yesue grew his business to two machining facilities in Romulus, MI. In 1984 his three children Rick, Nancy, and Gary became owner/operators. For the past 27 years we have continued to produce quality work and hold long term customer relationships. In 2000 we remodeled and consolidated operations to one 60,000 square foot temperature controlled location, added two large capacity machines and a 120 Ton crane.
Our Company Today
Today LPB resides at 28089 Wick Rd. in Romulus, MI adjacent to the Detroit Metro Airport. In 2007 we added a new machine (Mitsubishi MVR35), in 2008 we implemented a ERP system (E2 Shop System) and in 2011 we added another machine (SIP 720). We continue to service all machining needs small to large.